Missing... the old me

263 pounds is wearing me down. With each added pound of fat I feel this shame, humilitian, and inability to move and breathe literally weighing me down. It's funny because I remember as I was growing up I was always overweight but I trully didn't care what others thought of me. I was feisty, independent, and driven. I knew what I wanted out of life and I was going to get it. Wow... what I would give to have that Jenny back. No matter how I got so lost, I have to find myself again.
I've said I'm going to lose weight a million times... but really doing it....that's another thing entirely. So I guess am changing my focus. I want to find the "Jenny" I used to be. The "Jenny" I've been smothering with excess weight and emotional baggage. I know she's trapped inside of me pounding on the walls of fat.
I've always been a planner, follow through on the other hand is not always my strong suit. I'm hoping that this blog can help me keep accountable. I also hope that my journey to finding the "me" I used to be can be an inspiration to others.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Losing Jenny - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template